Please review the information below. If you have any questions, feel free to CONTACT me.
ORDERING & SHIPPING:
- I accept all credit/debit cards as well as PayPal. Don't have PayPal? You can still pay with any major credit/debit card. Additional payment options are shown on the PayPal checkout page.
- Shipping is available only within the United States at this time.
- Most orders are ready to ship out the following business day. However, please allow up to 3 business days to prepare your order for shipping, especially during the holiday season.
- All US orders are shipped via USPS mail from Oregon and will include a tracking number. USPS Priority shipments will arrive in 2-5 business days upon shipping out. USPS First Class will arrive in 3-7 business days.
- PLEASE double check the shipping address you enter upon checkout. I am not responsible for lost packages due to the buyer entering an incorrect address.
- If your item will be a gift, shipping to a different person, please state so in the "add a note" section of the shopping cart page and I will not include a receipt. As well as any other special instructions you may have. You can also email me.
- To save on shipping/packaging costs, I recycle and reuse many of my shipping supplies. I encourage everyone to do the same and reuse or recycle your packaging. I do not add any branding directly onto gift boxes so that you are more likely to reuse them.
RETURNS/EXCHANGES & REPAIR:
- Each item you see listed has already been made and is the exact item you will receive.
- Dimensions for each item are listed and I do my best to accurately describe and show each item in detail through photos.
- However, if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact me within ONE WEEK of receiving your order to discuss return/exchange options. Item must be returned in its original condition with packaging. Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- Each item is handcrafted and requires delicate care. Instructions for care are included with each order. If your item becomes damaged through no fault of your own, please contact me to discuss repair/replacement options. I will repair or replace any item at no cost to you should a problem arise.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Do you take custom orders?
***Custom orders are currently closed for the remainder of the year*** During my less busy seasons (Jan-August) I am more than happy to work with you on a custom order. Send me your ideas or requests through my contact form. I also have a gallery of my older pieces that have since sold you can browse through and see if anything peaks your interest. Many pieces can be replicated to be very similar in style, depending on the materials desired. And I am always willing to source a stone for you that you have in mind. I do not charge a fee for customs. There is up to a 3 week turn-around time to complete your piece.
- Can I get a different length of chain on my necklace other than the one it comes with?
Of course! Simply "add a note" on the checkout page stating your desired chain length or immediately contact me after and let me know. I can substitute a chain up to 24" in any style I offer in my shop at no extra charge. I may not have a longer length in stock on certain chains but would be more than happy to order your desired length. There would be a 5-7 day shipping delay if I need to order one.
- Can you resize a ring you have in your shop to a different size?
It depends on the setting/stone. A lot of times the entire setting will have to be remade. If that is the case, a charge of 25% of the original ring price will be added to the cost. Contact me and let me know which ring and which size you are interested in. I can also make a custom piece as well if the stone and materials are available. I will be adding more options for made to order rings in the near future.
-How do I find my bracelet size?
To determine your bracelet size, follow the steps below.
1. Measure your wrist below the wrist bone (where you would normally wear your bracelet) using a bracelet gauge, a flexible measuring tape or a strip of paper.
2. If using a plain strip of paper, mark your strip with a pen where the end of the bracelet needs to be. Then measure the paper strip with a ruler. This is the wrist size.
3. To find the bracelet size, increase the wrist measurement by the increment below, based on how you want the bracelet to fit.
For a snug fit, add 1/4" to 1/2".
For a comfort fit, add 3/4" to 1".
For a loose fit, add 1-1/4".
Standard overall women's sizes (includes the openings of cuffs)
- What is the difference between sterling silver and fine silver?
Fine silver is 99.9% pure silver. Fine silver is softer and does not tarnish as easily as sterling. Sterling silver is a silver alloy of 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper. The copper makes the silver harder and more durable, though it is more prone to quickly tarnishing.
- What kind of wood is used to make my wooden jewelry?
I typically use pine on my wooden jewelry pieces. Occasionally I will cut from a piece of driftwood or other natural woods and if that is the case, it will be stated in the items description. A lot of work goes into my wooden pieces. Every piece is hand cut with a jewelers saw from a hand drawn shape as well as sanded and stained by hand. Water contact should be avoided on all of the wooden pieces.
- What is oxidizing and tarnishing?
Tarnish (oxidized) is a thin surface layer of corrosion that causes a metal to lose its natural color or luster. Most metals (silver, copper, brass, gold) are prone to tarnishing when coming into contact with moisture, beauty products, skin oils or other natural elements. Acids that cause the silver, gold, etc. to oxidize/tarnish are commonly found in the air, water, lotions and soaps and produce a harmless chemical reaction/tarnish. It is best to avoid contact with these elements to keep your piece as it is. Tarnish can easily be removed and the metal brought back to its original state by using a jewelry polishing cloth. Additionally, the effect of a purposely darkened/oxidized metal can fade too, revealing the luster below. Many people enjoy the rustic, vintage vibe of an oxidized piece and I purposely oxidize most of my pieces.
- Will my flowers turn brown or fade?
I now offer select framed/stained glass pieces made with UV Art-Glass 99 to add further protection from UV light, keeping your plants vibrant for longer. Every plant, regardless of how it is prepared or preserved will start to lose its vibrant color over the years. Plants embedded in resin are less likely to show any signs of color fading. Pressed flora displayed in frames will slightly fade as the years go by. Though more so when exposed to UV light. This is a natural aging process that I feel only adds to the natural vintage look of a preserved plant. The process can be slowed down or avoided by keeping your piece out of direct sunlight, plant lights or UV lights. Even a room with a strong indirect light can fade some plants. If you notice your plants fading, move them to a more shaded environment to stop it. Depending on how delicate the plant is, I minimally use either acid free adhesive dots placed on the backside of the plant to keep it in place or floral glues on the more sturdy, hardy plants, to prevent any further breakdown of the organic material.
- What is your metal jewelry made out of? Can I wear your pieces if I have a nickel allergy?
None of my metals, findings or components contain any nickel in my jewelry or in my stained glass pieces. I only work with pure silver, sterling silver, pure copper and sometimes gold or jewelers brass. All of which are high quality, from reputable suppliers and contain no nickel.
- How do I take care of my resin jewelry?
Resin is very hard and durable but can still be scratched or scuffed with enough force. Delicate handling is needed. Do not store your piece in a hot car or where temps can exceed 120 degrees. Avoid storing a resin piece in the bottom of a purse or piled among other jewelry to prevent scratches. Avoid water, lotion, soaps and oil contact with the wood or metal parts of your jewelry. Polish smudges or oils off of the resin surface using a soft cloth such as a microfiber rag, dampened if needed.
- Do you do consignment/wholesale orders?
I am not able to take wholesale orders or offer consignment.
- How can I buy a print of one of your nature photographs?
I currently am unable to offer prints of my work. Though I hope to again sometime in the future!